Friday, October 9, 2009

What i write

Ok this is a really nice topic. many of my frds asked me what i write and why i write. Hmmm..... to answer this question i don't have to think much but i dídn't answered them right away as i wanted to answer my frds by writing. :)

What do i write ?
I write whatever happens near me. Whatever i feel. Whatever i think i can share over Internet. Whatever is striking to me. And let me tell you one of my writing has already attracted a legal notice. As my blog was too much straight forward and people can't digest the truth.

Why i write ?
I write because i think this is the best way to share the thoughts and ideas among people. But why blog because now a days my frds feels easy to read a web page have few paragraphs instead of a book. OK not all of my frds hate reading a book but none hate reading a web page :)

Anyway i will be updating my old and new posts if i see any post need any updates. So this post also can be awarded with updates if later on i think my writing cause or content has changed. Aur kyun na change karoon mera blog hai kabhi bhi change karoon :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment