Thursday, October 22, 2009

More than 3 Lacs in 4 Months

Hi Again to all,
Just few minutes back i have realized that there has done transactions of more than 3 lacs from me in last 4 months. Vivek [My college Jr.] and one of my room mate has done cross verification of calculations to make sure i haven't done wrong calculations as par habit. Now again why i am writing this.. because i want to write it :) . Anyway jokes apart actually i wanted to make a note for myself that i don't have to spend this much loose way again in future. Yes i admit people can think that this is for show off but frds just think now i don't have money for anything so what is there to show off. I have taken money from saving hence i have to start savings again. I have to lend money from frds to get bread and butter for next 10 days (Thanks to ram). For sure i haven't done any great thing with this money . I am really feeling ashamed after getting this reality in front of me. I could have purchased a car from this much money.. i could have invested this money in equity. I could have done many more other things which i have planned (I guess u know what i am pointing at Aravind M.). Yes i have done some purchasing for home but that's again a responsibility which one have to follow. Anyway no point on trying to make excuse, as i am the person who is responsible for making a way out of this mess.
following are the figures from credit cards and ATM cash withdrawal i come to know :-
Credit Card :- 201319.05 /-
Cash withdrawal :- 99445 /-

too much regret but i have to do something to overcome.. totally down to dust.. had to recover financially. will be back soon as wealthy Virat.. :) kidding again

9 comments:

  1. ooo dont worry! piasa toh aata jata rehta hai..(will be back soon as wealthy Virat..) i wish.. the same 4 u..cz mujhe laptop milna hai.. lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all should take a lesson from this ..... itz a way to loose like anything .... and here are expenses ... if we prevent these kind of expenses then we can save lotz of money for our home, car etc .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i disagree wid da above comment! der's nothin like kinda takin a lessn!! he's not a spendthrift n many of us kno dis! dis post 'nly reflects da amount of money floated n nothin like 'kind of expenses' sort of!! no offenses howevr..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I hv an idea. Give all ur earnings to me and only take ur Pocket Money from me. This will save u a lot of money for future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bade budhe keh gaye hai paisa sambhal kar kharch karo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recent crash in Stock market left me 30 K poorer than day before yesterday

    ReplyDelete