Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Got my gmaing machine

After a long wait i got this wish also completed. I got PS3 80GB on 8th Aug '09. This machine is ultimate gaming machine.




This is the picture quality i got when i started the game. The first game is Killzone 2, which comes free with the console right now. It has bluray player. Wifi joysticks with force feedback ( player feels the actual shocks of the effects during the game). Rotation is also there in joystick because of motion sensors. i can surf the internet on the console. I can play Movies from USB drive and watch them on HDMI channel.

This is the pic of that beast. It generates too much heat but who cares about the heat. another pic is there of my sony bravia along with playstation.

Hope you like the images i posted. Do visit me for playing the games.


Virat...

3 comments: