Sunday, July 5, 2009

Image from my grandmother..

Hi all,

This is the digital copy of 100s of years old image my grand ma has. This image is quiet old and been with our family from long time by now. Just felt like sharing it with all of my frds so putting a digital copy also.

My grand ma claim that this image has some fine work of silver [the gray part] and some gold [the yellow one] but i never checked that thing. this image is on paper. Every time i see this image i feel like re-energized.

Hope you people also like this one.

2 comments:

  1. May be you can even ask your granny to explain the details... which you can Add on here.. I would be very interested..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannu's Grand Maa has a lot of things to share. Hope you will share those things also about 1947 if you want.

    ReplyDelete