Monday, October 20, 2008

Memories

I am visiting my native and rolling eyes over my old papers i just saw one of the poem i wrote when i was in college. So here it is..


If I cry in the rain
can u see my tears..
if i blew a kiss in the dark
can u catch it..
If i hug u in my dreams
can u feel it..
if answer is no then y
don't u try it once for me...

If i sing a song far away from u
can u hear it...
if i didn't show u my feelings
can u know about it...
if i say "i coudn't live without u"
can u belive it...
If answer is no then y
don't u try it once for me


and in the last
if i die without your love
can u bear it....
if answer is no then y
don't you....

3 comments:

  1. Dint know that you were a good poet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i AM a good poet only thing is now i don't have time as well desire to write poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the very first time, I come to know about the poet 'Virat'.

    ReplyDelete